|Ply Rating / Load Range / Star Rating|
|Tread Depth (32nd)|
|Standard Rim / Flange|
|Inflation Pressure (psi)|
|Max Load (lbs)|
|Max Dual Load (lbs)|
|Overall Diameter (in)|
|Overall Width (in)|
|Country of Origin|
|Static Loaded Radius (in)|
|Bias / Radial|
|Standard Rim Display||
You have more questions?
Our best just got better. The MICHELINÂ® X LINE? ENERGY Z tire is guaranteed to deliver 20% more mileage vs. leading competitor line haul steer tires* and 5% better rolling resistance than the MICHELINÂ® XZA3Â®+ EVERTREAD
– 20% more mileage guaranteed vs leading competitor line haul steer tires.*
– 5% better rolling resistance than the ultra-fuel efficient MICHELINÂ® XZA3Â®+ EVERTREADÂ® tire.*
– Get more mileage without compromising fuel efficiency with the patent-pending Dual Compound Tread.
– Even wear to the end of tread life due to directional miniature sipes in the groove walls (directional to half life).
– Approved for use on EPA SmartWayÂ® certified equipment and meets California CARB requirements.
– Maximum retreadability backed up with a 3-Retread Manufacturing Limited Casing Guarantee: 3 retreads or 700,000 miles or 7 years for the MICHELINÂ® XÂ® LINEâ„¢ ENERGY Z tire when retreaded by an authorized Michelin Retread Tec