How long will it take for the order to get processed?
– Orders placed Monday through Friday will be processed within 1 to 2 business days.
– Once the order is processed, it will be shipped out within 1 to 2 business days.
What are you shipping methods and how long do they take?
– Some tires will be shipped via FedEx or UPS Ground. The majority of the tires we sell will be shipped via LTL due to their size and weight.
– If shipped via ground service, you should receive your order within 2-3 business days after the order has been picked up by the carrier.
– If shipped via LTL, you should receive your order within 3-5 business days after the order has been picked up by the carrier.
Can I edit/cancel my order or change my address?
– If your order has been processed, the order will most likely be shipped within that same day. We can try changing your delivery address, but we cannot guarantee the changes will be made in time.
– If your order has been processed, but hasn’t been shipped, we can cancel your order. If you would like to cancel your order, Please call +1-855-687-8721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com and reference your online order number.
Where do you ship?
– We ship both domestically and internationally. The shipping charges do not include any possible duties or tariff if shipped internationally.
– If you have more questions about shipping internationally, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
How is the shipping calculated?
– In order to get you the most accurate shipping charge, please provide us a complete delivery address.
– The shipping is calculated based on the location of the tires being stored and the destination they’re going to. If the shipping charge is too high or you weren’t able to get one, try using the “shipping quote” function and our team will get back to you with the most accurate shipping charge as soon as possible.
Can you ship to a residential address?
– We can. However, most LTL carriers will upcharge at least $130 and they will group all residential deliveries instead of next business day delivery. This will delay the delivery for at least 1 – 2 business days and generate additional delivery costs.
How can I avoid delays and additional shipping charges for residential deliveries?
– To avoid any delays and additional charges, we strongly suggest shipping your order to a commercial address, this can be a tire shop that’s doing the service for you or a local business that can receive and unload the tires.
– If you don’t have a commercial address, we will try to find the closest LTL carrier terminal from your address and arrange terminal pick up. If you would like to pick up at a terminal, please select “hold at the terminal” when you check out your order.
– Once you select “hold at terminal”, we’ll reach out to you to confirm the terminal address before processing your order.
What does “hold at the terminal” mean?
– This is a shipping alternative for customers who do not have a commercial address. We will find the closest LTL carrier terminal for you and arrange terminal pick up. We will reach out to you to confirm the terminal address before processing your order. Once the order has been picked up, we will send over tracking information and let you know when the tires are arrived at the terminal ready for pick up.
Can the delivery date be changed?
– The delivery date cannot be changed once the tires have been picked up by the LTL carrier.
Can I pick up the tires from one of your warehouses?
– We have different stock levels in different warehouses, please check in with us about the tire that you’re looking for so we can help you better.
Where can I get tracking information for my order?
– Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email “Your order is complete” with the tracking number.
Is there free shipping?
– Free shipping applies to all orders for 8+ tires.
Will you contact me about my order?
– We will reach out to you via email if there’s any additional information that we need to process your order.