|Ply Rating / Load Range / Star Rating|
|Tread Depth (32nd)|
|Inflation Pressure (psi)|
|Max Load (lbs)|
|Max Dual Load (lbs)|
|Overall Diameter (in)|
|Overall Width (in)|
|Country of Origin|
|Max Speed (mph)|
– New damage-resistant rubber and directional tread pattern help reduce stone retention and enhance durability.
– Double wave and raindrop sipe technologies designed to yield up to 19% more grip on wet and slippery roads and improved braking distance after 2/3 worn.
– Deeper, wider tread with MICHELIN® Durable Technologies helps increase mileage up to 30%.
– Full width, elastic protector ply helps protect the working plies from bruising and penetrations.
– Rectangular bead bundle – a Michelin exclusive – simulates a solid steel rod “strapping” the tire onto the wheel. This design stabilizes the entire bead region and minimizes fatigue in order to extend casing life.