|Ply Rating / Load Range / Star Rating|
|Tread Depth (32nd)|
|Inflation Pressure (psi)|
|Max Load (lbs)|
|Max Dual Load (lbs)|
|Overall Diameter (in)|
|Overall Width (in)|
|Country of Origin|
|Max Speed (mph)|
Next generation on/off road drive tire optimized for exceptional traction and wear in mixed and severe service for on/off road applications.
– Get a 10% increase in removal mileage due to a new wider tread design (when compared to the MICHELIN® XDY®3 tire).
– Improved traction with more efficient mud evacuation from a new directional tread design (when compared to the MICHELIN® XDY®3 tire).
– Maximum mileage and casing life with Co-Ex Technology.
– Excellent retreadability with a robust four steel belt construction.
– Maximum sidewall protection provided by an extra-thick sidewall.