|Ply Rating / Load Range / Star Rating|
|Tread Depth (32nd)|
|Inflation Pressure (psi)|
|Max Load (lbs)|
|Max Dual Load (lbs)|
|Overall Diameter (in)|
|Overall Width (in)|
|Country of Origin|
|Max Speed (mph)|
Second generation of Michelin’s best drive axle radial for deep snow and mud traction.
– Rugged directional tread design helps boost snow and ice traction and helps reduce heel/toe wear typically associated with open shoulder designs.
– Michelin Durable Technology’s Matrix™ 3-Dimensional siping for enhanced stability and exceptional traction in both dry and slippery conditions.
– Extra robust four-belt crown package with extra wide working plies help deliver exceptional casing life.
– Full-width elastic protector ply and extra thick rubber under the tread help protect the working plies from shocks, bruises and impacts.
– SipeSaver teardrop at the base of the sipes relieves stresses and helps prevent tearing.