|Ply Rating / Load Range / Star Rating|
|Tread Depth (32nd)|
|Standard Rim / Flange|
|Inflation Pressure (psi)|
|Max Load (lbs)|
|Max Dual Load (lbs)|
|Overall Diameter (in)|
|Overall Width (in)|
|Max Speed (mph)|
|Static Loaded Radius (in)|
|Bias / Radial|
|Standard Rim Display||
You have more questions?
The ST709 SE is a regional steer tire that’s durable enough
when there’s serious work to be done, but versatile enough to
display on-highway manners.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Beefy 20/32” tread depth applied to a wide, flat casing for
much longer life in high-scuff applications.
• Chevron block center ribs with lateral sipes effectively cut
water on wet roads for enhanced traction and safety.
• Thick curbing ribs help shield casing from sidewall damage.
• Stone ejectors protect the casing from damage in the base
of the tread groove.
• An innovative design helps control irregular wear during
• Built with SmartWay Verified technology