|Ply Rating / Load Range / Star Rating|
|Tread Depth (32nd)|
|Standard Rim / Flange|
|Inflation Pressure (psi)|
|Max Load (lbs)|
|Overall Diameter (in)|
|Overall Width (in)|
|Max Speed (mph)|
TOUGH SUPER SINGLE TIRE FOR SEVERE SERVICE CONDITIONS.
• Deep 30/32″ tread depth helps put more wearable rubber on the road for
long original tread life.
• Criss-cross tread design helps pump water away to help maintain enhanced
contact with the road.
• Deep, wide circumferential grooves with more than 500 biting edges help
provide all-season traction on wet, snowy and dry roads.
• Open lug design helps provide traction in wet and snowy conditions.
• Severe service tread compound helps resist cuts, chips and tears and offers
• Rugged tread blocks help provide excellent off-road traction.
• High-tensile steel radial casing and strong steel-belt package help
to enhance toughness and mixed-service performance.
• Optimized groove angles help provide resistance to stone
retention and stone drilling