|Ply Rating - Load Range - Star Rating||
16PR / H
|TT - TL - Solid - TWA||
|Standard Rim - Flange||
|LSI (Load Speed Index) - Speed Symbol||
|Inflation Pressure (psi)||
|Max Speed (mph)||
|Max Load (lbs)||
|Overall Diameter (in)||
|Overall Width (in)||
|Static Loaded Radius (in)||
|Rolling Circumference (in)||
You have more questions?
– Longer life with more solid tread center; higher cracking resistance with curved tread structure.
– Strengthened tread blocks provide higher power transfer and lower fuel consumption.
– Extra rubber in its compound provides longer wear life and tread bottom crack/fatigue resistance.
– Special tread compound provides a longer life and higher cut resistance.
– Strengthened bead and body structure provides retreadability.
– Extra impact layers for absorbtion first impacts.