|Ply Rating / Load Range / Star Rating|
|Tread Depth (32nd)|
|Inflation Pressure (psi)|
|Max Load (lbs)|
|Overall Diameter (in)|
|Overall Width (in)|
|Country of Origin|
|Bias / Radial|
You have more questions?
Breakthrough Advanced Casing Technology delivers significant reduction in irregular wear* and outstanding fuel economy** to Michelin’s latest wide base single tire for line haul trailers.
– 15% improvement in removal mileage from current pull point vs. MICHELINÂ® X ONEÂ® XTAÂ® tires, using Michelin’s new Advanced Casing Technology. Advanced Casing Technology delivers significant reduction in irregular wear.
– Irregular wear is also reduced using microsipes and a solid shoulder, along with a wide Infini-Coilâ„¢.
– Improved fuel economy vs. MICHELINÂ® X ONEÂ® XTAÂ® tires is delivered using Advanced Technologyâ„¢ compounds for low rolling resistance.
– Outstanding handling comes from an optimized architecture that features wide grooves to promote water evacuation.
– Extended casing life comes from using waved groove bottoms to resist stone drilling, a full-width elastic protector ply to prevent punctures, and a rectangular bead bundle to reduced heat and fatigue.