|Ply Rating / Load Range / Star Rating|
|Standard Rim / Flange|
|Inflation Pressure (psi)|
|Max Load (lbs)|
|Overall Diameter (in)|
|Overall Width (in)|
|Max Speed (mph)|
|Rolling Circumference (in)|
|Static Loaded Radius (in)|
|Bias / Radial|
|Standard Rim Display||
|TT / TL / Solid / Foam Filled|
You have more questions?
– Longer life with more solid tread center; higher cracking resistance with curved tread structure.
– Strengthened tread blocks provide higher power transfer and lower fuel consumption.
– Extra rubber in its compound provides longer wear life and tread bottom crack/fatigue resistance.
– Special tread compound provides a longer life and higher cut resistance.
– Strengthened bead and body structure provides retreadability.
– Extra impact layers for absorbtion first impacts.