|Ply Rating - Load Range - Star Rating||
10PR / E
|LSI (Load Speed Index) - Speed Symbol||
|Tread Depth (32nd)||
|Standard Rim - Flange||
|Inflation Pressure (psi)||
|Max Load (lbs)||
|Overall Diameter (in)||
|Overall Width (in)||
|Country of Origin||
|Static Loaded Radius (in)||
You have more questions?
The Road Venture MT KL71 is a race-proven, ground-pounding, mud-slinging, off-road tire with surprisingly good on-road manners. The Kumho MT is an excellent choice for off-road enthusiasts or individuals who require a high-traction tire for their work environment. The extra deep cut-and-chip resistant directional compound will withstand the most.
– Durable cut-and-chip resistant tread endures the most demanding environments.
– Dual compound tread prevents heat buildup, and blocks out impact and noise from the road surface.
– High tensile full-width steel belts and jointless cap plies enhance durability and reduce noise.
– Dual body plies reduce the stress of on-and-off-road use.
– Dual pitch, off-center staggered tread blocks reduce road harmonics and increase climbing ability and off-road traction.
– Shoulder tread area features stone ejectors to prevent stone drilling. The stone ejectors also promote self-cleaning in a mud environment.
– Phenomenal cosmetic appearance.