|Ply Rating - Load Range - Star Rating||
12PR / F
|Standard Rim - Flange||
|Overall Diameter (in)||
|Overall Width (in)||
|Static Loaded Radius (in)||
|Rolling Circumference (in)||
|Country of Origin||
You have more questions?
Alliance 328 is a tubeless flotation tire with good self cleaning characteristics,
suitable for agricultural implements and in particular for towed vehicles. Its high
load carrying capacity at low inflation pressures prevents damage to fields and
crops. It is suitable for on and off-the road agricultural service on large
implements. The tire’s strong nylon construction and compounds ensure long tire
1) When tires equip vehicles subject to haulage cyclic high load variations excluding transport application on long distances, i.e. vehicles used on round trips (e.g. from field to farm) where on one way the vehicle is empty & on the other way the gross vehicle mass exceeds two times the mass of empty vehicle (last two rows in the table).
2) When fitted on tractor steering wheels load capacities are 80% of free rolling and inflation pressure 20% higher.
3) For 10 KM/H and stationary use inflation pressure raised 20% and 25% respectively.
4) Load for intermediate speed should be taken as an average between two close speeds
5) Load at lower speed than 10km/h may be similar to the load for 10km/h