|Ply Rating / Load Range / Star Rating|
|Tread Depth (32nd)|
|Inflation Pressure (psi)|
|Max Load (lbs)|
|Overall Diameter (in)|
|Overall Width (in)|
|Country of Origin|
|Max Speed (mph)|
All-position wide base radial designed for optimized traction in on/off road applications.
– Self-cleaning, open-shoulder tread design features offset elements to help enhance traction and floatation capabilities.
– Stable block design helps ensure a consistent footprint, even in free-rolling positions, to help deliver smooth, even wear and a quiet ride.
– Deep, application-specific compounds help provide resistance to aggressions and abrasion common in off-road service.
– Full-width steel belts and elastic protector ply help protect the casing against shocks, bruising and penetrations.
– Conventional 22.5″ commercial sizes.