|TT / TL / Solid / TWA|
|Standard Rim / Flange|
|Tread Depth (32nd)|
|Overall Diameter (in)|
|Overall Width (in)|
|Country of Origin|
|Inflation Pressure (psi)|
|Static Loaded Radius (in)|
– Specific blocks tread design enables high performances on snow-covered terrains, as well as on sandy terrains.
– Basic directional lugs design, divided by separated blocks, provides a good grip on soft surfaces.
– High number of blocks and rubber to void tread ratio, enable long tread wear life and low rolling resistance during transport operation on hard surfaces.
– Uniform ground pressure distribution and tread wear are provided by steel belted carcass structure.
– Steel belts shield provides the most efficient puncture protection