– Specific blocks tread design enables high performances on snow-covered terrains, as well as on sandy terrains.
– Basic directional lugs design, divided by separated blocks, provides a good grip on soft surfaces.
– High number of blocks and rubber to void tread ratio, enable long tread wear life and low rolling resistance during transport operation on hard surfaces.
– Uniform ground pressure distribution and tread wear are provided by steel belted carcass structure.
– Steel belts shield provides the most efficient puncture protection