|Ply Rating - Load Range - Star Rating||
|TT - TL - Solid - TWA||
|Max Speed (mph)||
|Tread Depth (32nd)||
|Inflation Pressure (psi)||
You have more questions?
Tyre for use on off-road trucks, in moving earth and for front-end loaders, in carrying out loading work.
• More robust and larger tread.
• Tread with robust transversal ribs and little space between them.
• High resistance and maximum durability with low operational cost.
• Excellent self-cleaning and low material retention.
• High performance and regular consumption.