|Ply Rating / Load Range / Star Rating|
|Tread Depth (32nd)|
|Standard Rim / Flange|
|Inflation Pressure (psi)|
|Max Load (lbs)|
|Max Dual Load (lbs)|
|Overall Diameter (in)|
|Overall Width (in)|
|Country of Origin|
|Max Speed (mph)|
Infini-Coil™ Belt Technology
• Optimizes the shape of the contact patch for longer tread life and strengthens the crown against shocks and impacts.
Advanced Tensile Technology
• Helps to improve the strength of the belt package
• An increased layer of protection between the protector ply and the belt package to help absorb the forces of impacts and shocks.
ENHANCED TREAD LIFE
17% improvement in wear life versus the MICHELIN® XZA® 2 Energy tire in the 295/60R22.5 LRJ size.
• Combining the latest Michelin Advanced Technology compounds and innovative tread design features to deliver increased removal miles.
Miniature Groove Sipes
• Resist the onset of irregular wear.