|Max Dual Load (lbs)|
|TT / TL / Solid / TWA|
|Max Speed (mph)|
|Country of Origin|
|Overall Width (in)|
|Overall Diameter (in)|
|Max Load (lbs)|
|Inflation Pressure (psi)|
|Standard Rim / Flange|
|Tread Depth (32nd)|
|LSI (Load Speed Index) / Speed Symbol|
|Ply Rating / Load Range / Star Rating|
Exceptional all-position radial with extra-wide, extra-deep tread designed to help deliver our best wear in high scrub regional and line haul applications.
– Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
– Extra strong curb guards help protect sidewalls against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
– Groove bottom protectors help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
– Application specific, high scrub compound (chip and cut resistant in versions with ☆ designation) make the MICHELIN® XZE® our longest wearing regional steer tire.
– Deep, wide tread and optimized footprint shape help deliver long, even tread wear.